Payment & Cancellations:
- Payment is taken at the time of booking. No refunds. Credit towards future bookings only.
- Cancellations must be 48 hours in advance for all 18x18 rooms booked for 3 hours or less.
- Cancellations must be 1 week in advance for all 18x18 rooms booked for more than 3 hours.
- Cancellations must be 1 week in advance for all 18x28 rooms booked for any amount of time.
- Late cancellations, day-of bookings, and no-shows will not receive credit towards future bookings.
- ABSOLUTELY NO MODEL CASTINGS, MODELING CALLS, OR BOOKINGS OF THIS NATURE.
- ABSOLUTELY NO OPEN CALLS.
- "By appointment only" auditions are allowed, but there are to be no more than 5 people in the hallway. If a large open call is booked without telling the staff, Simple Studios reserves the right to cancel the booking, no questions asked, and without refund.
- All minors (persons under the age of 18) looking to book a room must have at least one adult (18 or older) present for the duration of the booking. No exceptions.
- Clients must vacate the room by the end time of the booking. Other clients are waiting to get into the rooms.
- If a client stays past their booking time, they will be charged for the extra time.
- Extensions will be charged at the original booking rate - NO exceptions.
- If a client who is in the room before your booking does not leave on time, please notify a Simple Studios employee.
Room Condition & Studio Behavior:
- All rooms must be put back to their original state including putting tables and chairs away.
- Bookings should include any setup, break-down, or clean up time anticipated. If you go over your allotted time, you will be charged per half-hour for the additional use of the space.
- Clients will be held financially responsible for damage to rooms (i.e., cracking mirrors, putting holes in walls) beyond normal wear and tear.
- Clients must wear shoes at all times. Simple Studios will not be held responsible if you choose to work in socks or bare feet.
- If you leave any of your personal affects behind in our studios, Simple Studios is not responsible if they are lost, stolen or damaged.
- No use of incense, candles, or open flames of any kind.
- We do not allow any kind of amplified sound, percussion, or microphones. For all other instruments please ask when booking.
- Do not leave children unattended. As we have many clients in our space, our rooms are not child-proofed.
- Clients are expressly prohibited from listing Simple Studios as their personal business location.
- Hallways must be kept clear & quiet at all times!
- For the duration of your booking, there are to be no more than 5 people in the hallway or else you will be required to book a holding room.
- Hallways may not be used for filming at any time.
- Hallways may not be used for practicing at any time.
- Simple Studios is not responsible for any belongings left in the hallways.
- Simple Studios is a sound-dampened space, NOT sound-proof! We regret that we cannot guarantee silence during your booking. While we can do our best to accommodate requests for "quieter" spaces, we can never guarantee this, as we have clients of all kinds (i.e., music, dance, improv, acting, etc.)
- Please be kind and courteous to our staff! They are artists just like you, and they're here to help everyone have the best experience possible.
Thank you for your understanding!